We’re looking for a driven, enthusiastic, and pragmatic Marketing & Communications Project Manager to join our team of 20+ nationalities.
CASAFARI is a B2B real estate network.
Company mission and vision:
We solve chaos and information asymmetry in real estate by building the most complete real estate database with applications for professionals to organize the market into an efficient ecosystem, to enable and accelerate deals in a transparent and safe environment.
Our Marketing & Communications Project Manager
- increases brand awareness across countries,
- helps to define and deliver the brand story to the market.
- Implementation of a communication strategy based on our vision and mid-term objectives
- Management of projects across teams: Customer Success, Sales, Content Marketing and Data Science
- Coordination of monthly PR in 6 countries
- Coordination of content, product marketing, data research (market reports)
- Together with Customer Success, organize webinars and online workshops
- 2+ years of experience in Public Relations and/or Communications Project Management
- Understanding of technological companies, B2B/SaaS, real estate
- Experience in brand awareness, product marketing, communications supporting B2B sales and customer success
- Ambition and grit
- Creativity and a positive attitude
- Hands-on, doer, high-achiever, fast learner
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent English and Spanish
- Bonus: French, Italian, Portuguese
What we’re offering
- Partly or fully remote work
- Occasional work in a cool office in Bairro Alto, with 250 SQ.M. open terrace full of sun and plants (a popular lunchtime spot for the team)
- Offices and teams in 5 locations including Algarve (Portimao) with an option to travel
- Awesome team and opportunity - the chance to build the fastest growing Proptech company in Europe together with smart and ambitious people from all over the world.