We’re looking for an experienced Administrative Analyst to join us on our mission to solve chaos in international real estate markets.
We solve chaos and information asymmetry in real estate by building the cleanest and most complete real estate database with applications for professionals to organize the market into an efficient ecosystem that enables and accelerates deals in a transparent and safe environment.
Data, product, and operations
CASAFARI is the only company focused on data completeness for a comprehensive understanding of real estate markets through machine learning. Our data tells the entire history of each property in the market and allows for informed decision making in real estate transactions and deal negotiations.
With more than 1.500 companies as our clients, including the biggest and most prominent brands in real estate, we form the largest and most organized B2B ecosystem in Europe. CASAFARI currently operates in France, Italy, Spain, and Portugal with offices in Madrid, Algarve, Lisbon, and Kharkiv.
- Finance, HR & Legal administrative support: assisting with the ongoing invoicing, accounting and payroll procedures and documentation
- Travel & events planning: planning and executing events, including onboardings, team off-sites, conferences and internal/external meetings; booking transportation and accommodation
- Office management: maintaining workplace conditions, managing relationships with office-related suppliers, managing equipments and inventory, ordering office supplies and consumables
We are looking for:
- Adaptive and flexible. You work well in ambiguity, feel comfortable context-shifting, and adapt quickly to changing processes and tools.
- All about the team. You thrive on empowering others and taking the time to nurture growth in your teammates. Before anyone asks, you’re always there to lend extra capacity when the team gets overextended.
- Solution-oriented. Everyone notices problems. Do you have a bias towards action? When a current process is creating friction or you’re certain a new tool could make interactions more efficient, this gets you really excited. You scope the problem, gather supporting evidence, and propose a solution supported by analytical thinking and a big-picture vision focused on process improvements.
- Willing to roll up your sleeves and do “whatever it takes”. You are driven, have an immense work ethic, and are excited by problem-solving and ambitious goals.
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail. You have the unique ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced and dynamic environment and still deliver with quality.
Why should you apply?
- We are a young, truly international, collaborative and dynamic team
- You will have full ownership and responsibility from the first day
- You will have the opportunity to have a real impact on Casafari’s Business
- You have previous work experience in office management and are familiar with accounting, invoicing and payroll processes, preferably in a startup
- You have outstanding referrals from previous employers
What we’re offering
- Competitive salary;
- Awesome team and opportunity - the chance to build the fastest growing Proptech company in Europe together with smart and ambitious people from all over the world;
- Possibility to participate in our Stock Options plan;
- Free access to the CASAFARI platform.
Thank you for applying for this position. All candidates are important to us, but due to the high volume of response we receive, we only contact successful applicants. We wish you all the best in your search for a new position.