We are looking for a Web Designer to work on product UI & UX in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate understands all aspects of graphic/web/UI design with best graphic practices, general web functionality and web standards, has an eye for clean design, possess superior UI skills, and is able to translate requirements into interaction flows and wireframes, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive and functional user interfaces.
What is expected of you?
As a Web/UI Designer, you will be instrumental in designing, developing, and implementing front-end for several inner products, united under the main CASAFARI brand.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Hands-on implementation from design & concept phase to final output.
- Design visuals for any type of product/application/brand materials - concept sketches, presentation decks, social media content, design systems, and storyboards under direction of the Product’s Design Lead.
- Produce designs to help the entire product team understand the desired user experience: sketches, storyboards, wireframes, visual mock-ups, and prototypes;
- Collaborate with product & development teams to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals, and experience;
- Define interaction models, user task flows, and UI specifications for developers to use;
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback.
- Translate or extend the brand identity system to digital touch-points
- Collaborate and share knowledge with other team members (Developers and Product Managers);
- Articulate clearly their design vision and provide suggestions on best practices for bringing designs to life, while satisfying user and technical requirements.
- Be able to work independently with little supervision and have an obsessive attention to detail.
- Conduct quality assurance work to identify possible problems before launch.
Key Skills and Experience
- Strong digital design portfolio with examples on multiple touch-points that demonstrate conceptual problem solving and the ability to define look and feel for integrated experiences.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction;
- Proficiency with design and prototyping tools such as Figma, Invision, Principle, Photoshop, and Illustrator;
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, and site maps;
- 2-3 years of Web/UI design experience
- Experience with prototyping software, motion graphics.
- Ability to work independently and in a team while remaining composed under pressure in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a high level of attention to detail on multiple projects.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong English language knowledge.
Things that we value
- Curious minds and an appetite for learning
- Passion for the craft
- A collaborative mindset
- A user-centric and strategic approach
- Strong attention to detail
- Being able to work collaboratively with technology product owners
- Understanding of CSS and basic HTML as a plus