We’re looking for a Real Estate Transaction Specialist to join us on our mission to solve chaos in international real estate markets with a 360-degree suite of applications.
We solve chaos and information asymmetry in real estate by building the cleanest and most complete real estate database with applications for professionals to organize the market into an efficient ecosystem that enables and accelerates deals in a transparent and safe environment.
Data, product, and operations
We are the only company that is focused on data completeness for a comprehensive understanding of real estate markets through machine learning. Our data tells the entire history of each property in the market and allows for informed decision-making in real estate transactions and deal negotiations.
With more than 1.500 companies as our clients, including the biggest and most prominent brands in real estate, we form the largest and most organized B2B ecosystem in Europe. CASAFARI currently operates in France, Italy, Spain, and Portugal with offices in Madrid, Algarve, Lisbon, and Kharkiv.
- Oversee our transaction services guaranteeing the best execution in terms of property sourcing, pricing, and deal negotiation.
- Perform analysis regarding the local real estate market trends in order to support the acquisition strategy defined by our clients.
- Evaluate purchase proposals for target properties.
- Plan expected unit economics on selected transactions and cost management vis-à-vis defined targets.
We are looking for:
- Skilled communicator + active listener. You are fluent in English with fantastic interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- True passion for Real Estate and Technology.
- 2-4 years of experience in Asset Management or Real Estate funds.
- Adaptive and flexible. You work well in ambiguity, feel comfortable context-shifting, and adapt quickly to changing processes and tools.
- All about the team. You thrive on empowering others and taking the time to nurture growth in your teammates. Before anyone asks, you’re always there to lend extra capacity when the team gets overextended.
- Solution-oriented. Everyone notices problems. Do you have a bias towards action? When a current process is creating friction or you’re certain a new tool could make interactions more efficient, this gets you really excited. You scope the problem, gather supporting evidence, and propose a solution supported by analytical thinking and big-picture vision.
- Willing to roll up your sleeves and do “whatever it takes”. You are driven, have an immense work ethic, and are excited by problem-solving and ambitious goals.
- Knowledge of the local Real Estate market.
- Strong ability to negotiate and influence.
Why should you apply?
- We are a young, truly international, collaborative and dynamic team
- You will have full ownership and responsibility from the first day
- You will have the opportunity to have a real impact on Casafari’s Business
- Eligibility to participate in our Stock options plan
Thank you for applying for this position. All candidates are important to us, but due to the high volume of response we receive, we only contact successful applicants. We wish you all the best in your search for a new position.